High Possibility Classrooms: Emerging stories in design based learning in Australian secondary schools
- How they construct learning?
- Supports planning
- Impact - enriching subject matter
- Shifts conversations and thinking creativity
- Audience beyond them, more likely to have a different assessment response.
- Scaffolding learning
- Teachers professionally used the technology
- Infrastructure - nurtured Community of Learners
Unique: Motivational exemplars of practice, Teachers' perspectives', fills the gap in literature.
"Assessment the silent killer of learning" - Eric Mazur
Check out the following: