Learning and Change: to what end? Refreshing our mission
Valerie challenges us to take a sharp look at what we know about the future. We need to take the global trends seriously and therefore, look at the contentions.
If Leadership is about facing the future...are we?
What is Learning for?
- Planetary / Global - to live within the earth's renewable resources.
- National / Local Level - "learn a living" - career paths are changing. Need breadth.
4. Intrapersonal - we are never offline. Wearable technology
It is an outer and inner journey...
Addressing the future - refreshing our missionThe extension/addition of the emergent trends (in red)
- personalised + developing intention and interiority
- connected + thinking global (acting locally)
- integrated + an integrated human - developempathy, compassion and wisdom
"When an old culture is dying, the new culture is born from a few people who are not afraid to be insecure"
Additional Resources from #NNH#NNH Blog - collection of all presentations
Seminar Series - Facilitated Lateral Learning Networks Reading
Core Education's Becc Sweeney - Storify of the hui