|Sometimes you have to jump on stage and take a risk...Latai, Jo, Brad, Amy|
Here are my photo memories: ULearn17
The key is to ensure that our memories become ACTIONS. What will be your NEXT STEPS?
The people - connecting with people and colleagues face to face - and great to have the #notatulearn17 people with us too!
|Stray and Stay - Middle Leaders Matter - building effective teams|
The Conference Showcase
Still to Do:
- I am always so impressed by the confidence and passion people have when sharing their stories
Still to Do:
I am looking forward to catching up on:
- Linda Bendikson's Are we really promoting learning for success? Storify - thanks Jo W
- The various Connected Educators spotlights
- Recordings of everything I missed!
Take a moment to reflect:
- What are your key takeaways from ULearn17?
- What has ULearn17 highlighted for You? Your team? Your school/kura/organisation?
- How do these align with your: Current strategic goals?Annual Plan? The 2018 plan?
Where to from here?
What will you commit to?
Who will be involved?
What will success look like?
How will you measure success?
What resources will you need?
How will you keep yourself, your team, your school accountable?
My Mahi - how I might work with you?
Here is a glimpse of how privileged I am working WITH schools to push educational boundaries and TRANSFORM teaching, leading and learning.
Au Kaha, Kia Kaha